Teeth Whitening Foam 60ML (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Regular priceRs. 699.00
- Product Eligible for Free shipping
- Delivery in 5- 7 Days
- RAZORPAY - Secure Payment Transactions
How Do You Know If Your Teeth Are Healthy?
Not all teeth are created equal. If you have a cavity, it's easy to tell—they'll be a hole in your tooth. But what about the other times? What if you have a bunch of tooth decay that hasn't yet caused a hole? What if it just looks like your teeth are discolored and yellowed? How do you know if your teeth are healthy?
The health of your teeth is important for a number of reasons. Not only do healthy teeth look great, but they also help you chew food, speak clearly, and prevent gum disease. If you're not sure how to tell if your teeth are healthy, here are some helpful tips:
1) Check for discoloration—If you notice any discoloration on your teeth, it could be an indication that something is wrong. This can include yellowing or even spots that look like coffee stains or something similar.
2) Make sure there aren't any gaps between your teeth—If you notice that there is space between some of your teeth and others don't fit together properly, this could mean that there's a problem with gum recession or other issues related to tooth decay or loss caused by grinding habits or trauma (i.e., an accident).
3) Make sure your gums aren't swollen—Swollen gums can indicate an infection in the mouth which can lead to other problems later down the road if left untreated.
What Is Oral Health?
Oral health is a vital part of overall well-being and a key component of general health. It's more than just your teeth—it's what you can do with them.
When you think about it, your mouth is an incredibly complex structure. It's where you taste, smells, speaks, and listen; it's the gateway to your food intake and the pathway for the elimination of waste products from your body. And it houses the organ that gives us all our senses: the tongue.
There are many things that can affect oral health, including:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease (gingivitis)
- Pericoronitis (infection under a crown)
- Mouth ulcers and sores
- Bad breath
We have to take care of our mouths because they are so important! And oral health care can help us do just that. Oral health care is an important part of overall good health because it can reduce the chances of developing cavities, infections, and tooth loss. Good oral hygiene habits include brushing twice a day for two minutes each time, flossing daily, using mouthwash, and scheduling regular dental visits.
It’s Time To Get Your Mouth Back in Gear With TeethPro™ Mouthwash!!
Say goodbye to bad breath, tooth decay, and gum disease with TeethPro™ Mouthwash!
TeethPro™ Mouthwash is the first-ever mouthwash that helps fight cavities, plaque, bad breath, and periodontal disease in both your mouth and your gums. It's also the first-ever mouthwash to work on all four major types of bacteria that cause these problems: Streptococcus mutants (the main culprit behind plaque), Porphyromonas gingivalis (the main culprit behind periodontal disease), Lactobacillus casei (the main culprit behind tooth decay), and Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans (the main culprit behind bad breath).
The formula is based on a unique blend of natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to kill all four types of bacteria—and it works instantly!
TeethPro™ Mouthwash isn't just a regular mouthwash—it's an experience. It's fun, it's refreshing, and it makes sure you always have something in store for when someone asks to take your picture.
So what are you waiting for? Get your mouth under control today!!
What are The Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
- Garlic Extract - is a natural product that has been used for centuries to treat various health conditions. It is rich in organic compounds and can be used as an antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral agent. Garlic extract has many benefits for oral health. It can help fight bad breath and prevent cavities by inhibiting plaque formation and reducing the bacteria that cause tooth decay. It also helps to reduce gingivitis by killing the bacteria that cause gum disease.
- Propolis - contains bioflavonoids which are antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body. They help reduce inflammation and promote healing by strengthening connective tissue cells in your mouth and throat area. This can help prevent gum disease by promoting healthy tissue growth around your teeth and gums which helps stop bacteria from entering into the bloodstream where it could cause more serious illnesses.
- Menthol - is a natural, refreshing ingredient that can help relieve pain and inflammation in your mouth. It also has antibacterial properties, which help fight bad breath, plaque, and other bacteria that can cause damage to your teeth and gums.
- German Chamomile - is an excellent herb for oral health. It has been used for centuries to treat inflammation and pain in the mouth, and it has been shown to be effective against gingivitis, periodontitis, and other types of mouth sores. German chamomile has been shown to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that cause plaque buildup on your teeth. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling in your gums and prevent the formation of gum disease.
Excellent Benefits of TeethPro™ Mouthwash
- fights against plaque and tartar build-up while also strengthening teeth and gums
- includes a unique formula to help prevent cavities, as well as freshen breath
- contains no alcohol or artificial flavors and is good for everyday use
- safe for people with sensitive mouths or people who are prone to dry mouth
- you can use it in conjunction with your toothpaste or as a standalone product to help you get a whiter smile and better oral health
- Clinically proven and tested to have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Protects against periodontal disease
- an excellent choice for people who are looking for a new way to maintain their oral health
- work to keep your teeth strong and healthy
- Visible results in no time
- Uses the Microscopic Foam Technology
Take A Look At Francine’s Ultimate Experience With TeethPro™ Mouthwash
I had a lot of plaque buildup, and I just couldn't get rid of it. The plaque was everywhere—on my teeth, in my gums, and even on my tongue. My breath was bad and so were my teeth. They were very discolored and some even started to rot! I felt like a walking health hazard. But then I discovered ToothPro™ Mouthwash, and everything changed!
Now when I use this mouthwash before brushing my teeth in the morning, I can feel the plaque being washed away by its antibacterial properties. That means that when I go to brush my teeth later in the day (or night), it's much easier for me to remove all that plaque from my teeth because it's already been removed from them during the first step of rinsing with ToothPro™ Mouthwash!
The time between brushing sessions has been cut down significantly since starting to use ToothPro™ Mouthwash—from once every hour or so down to once every few days or weeks now depending on how much food/drink is consumed throughout the day. It's been a couple of months and my mouth has never been this healthy!!
HOW TO USE
To use TeethPro™ Mouthwash, simply pump the liquid into your mouth and swish it around for about 30 seconds. Then spit out the mouthwash solution, rinsing your mouth with water to remove any remaining residue. Use the mouthwash twice daily to achieve maximum results.